Globalior aims to be the primary resource for trade compliance professionals and non-trade compliance professionals looking for practical guidance and knowledge in maintaining compliance in cross border activities.
Globalior is maintained by a panel of expert global trade compliance professionals. The collective knowledge of all contributors includes mastery in trade compliance concepts in areas of tariff classification, Customs valuation, Free Trade Agreements, transfer pricing, supply chain vendor selection, vendor management, Customs audit readiness, Incoterms®, special Customs programs, and industry specific regulatory expertise.
Our free advisory services:
- HS Classification advisory and defense plan/write-up preparation
- General guidance on HS Classification, Free Trade Agreements, Transfer Pricing & valuation etc.
- General guidance on Customs procedural issues in Asia
Our corporate content resources:
- Resources for Compliance awareness campaigns.
Globalior does not provide commercial consultations. However, the contributors to this site have experience helping importers and exporters with various projects such as:
- Conducting Free Trade agreement utilization opportunity studies
- Transport cost-saving analysis studies
- HS classification audits
- Mock Customs audits
- Internal compliance audit program development
Reach out via our contact page to speak with us. We may just be able to link you up to the right people within our network.
Our latest articles …